Quick Semiya Payasam Recipe: Semiya payasam is my all time favourite and I don’t miss a single occasion where I can prepare and enjoy the delicacy. Over all this time while making it, I realised we can actually make it in less than ten minutes. While making the quick semiya payasam nothing but just the time has been cut down to less than 10 minutes. The taste like always remains pure and delicious! Check out the Semiya Payasam in less than 10 minutes Recipe
- Semiya/vermicelli: one cup
- Milk: 2 and a half cup
- Sugar: 6 teaspoons/ to taste
- Raisinsrais: few
- Cashew nuts: few
- Elaicchi/green cardamom: 2
- Ghee: One teaspoon.
Method to make quick Semiya Payasam:
- Take a pan and heat some ghee. To the pan, add cashew nuts and fry till their changes.
- To the pan add the raisins and let them bubble up. Once done take them aside. To the same pan, add in the semiya/vermicelli and roast till they turn golden brown.
- Once the vermicelli turns brown, lower the heat or take the pan aside and add in the milk. Keep stirring to avoid sticky vermicelli.
- Once the milk starts boiling add in the nuts and raisins, sugar and green cardamom.
- Cook for one more minute and tasty and quick semiya payasam is ready to be slurped. Bon appétit!