Reviewing Chambor GeL Effect Nail Lacquer: 303
- Product Code: 303
- Ref Code: 2936
- Price: INR 325
- Net content: 10ml
Product Description: A high-gloss nail polish that mimics the plumping effects of a gel manicure. Its precision brush gives a smooth application, vibrant color intensity and a perfect finish in a single sweep.
Instruction: Shake before each application.
Shelf life: 36 months
- Packing: Like the other Chambor nail colors, this too comes packed beautifully in a carton box with the bottle being a little big than the regular size.
- Color: 303 is a beautiful rose nude color that compliments all Indian skin tones. The color is so classy that it doesn’t shout for attention but nor does it goes uncomplimented.
- Consistency: The consistency is a bit thick compared to other nails color and so only one coat brings the right color out and it dries in less than a minute (yay so no fingerprints or hair prints on it)
- Color Life: The shine fades away in a day or two unless you seal it with a clear nail polish. I would highly recommend to finish off the look with a clear nail color as not only it increases your nail colors life and shine but enhances the look 100 times!
- Brush: The brush I must say is huge and covers the entire nail in a single sweep. Unless you are looking for a plumpy finish one sweep is good to go 🙂
- My opinion: Chambor Gel Effect Nail Lacquer 303 is a rich and classy color and is good to finish off the everyday look. The nail paint dries quickly and when finished off with a clear paint leaves a rich gel effect look. It is a bit on the expensive side but the pigments are very unique in this collection. I personally loved this color and would definitely recommend if you are a fan of nude colors. It is easy to apply and very easy to remove, unlike any other colors that are everywhere when being removed.